£8.87ph + bonus + benefits
Fixed term contracts between Thursday and Monday – 4am start (8-12 hour shifts)
So what does the role involve?
You will take Pride and Care in undertaking the smooth and efficient operation of the customer’s electronic check-in and check-out procedure. Providing tip-top service; they are able to ensure our customers have a slick visit where the excellent extra services they can provide are explained to them (and hopefully taken up!) before they head off on their trip.
To be amazing at this role, you will be:
– Enthusiastic and wanting to do a great job
– An effective communicator who is amazing at building rapport with new customers
– Have face to face sales experience
– Great at working under pressure
– Completely customer focussed
– Self motivated
– Flexible in regards to availability to work as this is a seasonal contract with the likely hours being over the weekend from 4:00 to 12:00.
In return they will offer you:
– The opportunity to work in a fun and easy going environment
– A great benefits package including bonus, pension and fully flexible package
– A pretty snazzy uniform and work boots!
– A great team who celebrate success, encourage ideas and enjoy working with each other.